M.R. Mold & Engineering relies on an exceptional team of talented specialists in mold making and molding. We have a family-centered culture, providing a great opportunity for growth.
We're currently seeking an experienced mold maker.
QUALIFIED CANDIDATE MUST POSSESS THE FOLLOWING SKILLS:
- 10 years' minimum experience in building and repair of silicone and plastic injection molds.
- Experience with leading mold projects from start to finish.
- Experience with tight-tolerance tooling preferred.
- Excellent mathematical skills and mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to interpret drawings and mold layout with the use of CAM software.
- Ability to troubleshoot defective molds (flash, shut offs, mold damage) and identify ways to correct such defects.
- Proficiency with manual mills, lathes, drill presses, surface grinders and inspection equipment.
- Mastercam experience a plus, but not required.
- Ability to work with molding processors on molding projects (repairs/engineering changes).
- Ability to work unsupervised.
- Detail-oriented with a strong work ethic.
Tech Center Lead / Processing Technician
We are currently seeking an individual to assume the responsibilities of operating our Tech Center and its seven molding machines. This includes (but is not limited to) scheduling jobs, directing employees, ordering material, operating molding machines, advocating for the customer, and ensuring quality standards are met in every aspect of the Tech Center. The Tech Center Lead must be familiar with every aspect of processing liquid silicone rubber.
How to Apply